Hardworking leader and engineer specializing in e-commerce and passionate about developing for full-funnel campaigns.
- React JS
- Gatsby JS
- REST API
- Node JS
- Shopify Liquid
- + a whole bunch more
Engineering Manager (Hands On), Suavecito, Inc., Aug 2019 - Current, Santa Ana, CA
- Developed prototype applications to evaluate stack viability, such as React Native and Gatsby flavored headless Shopify stores.
- Utilized different management tools, including pull requests and code reviews to guide and mentor team members.
- Implemented Oracle Netsuite ERP and integration with RF-Smart WMS and several sales channels including Shopify, Amazon, and Ebay.
- Collaborated with in-house and industry partner marketing teams to design and architect landing pages and campaign-specific website functionality to optimize conversion funnels.
- Oversaw project progress, balancing between short and long-term goals to maximize individual and team performance.
Engineer, Suavecito, Inc., Sep 2015 - Aug 2019, Santa Ana, CA
- Developed new and modified existing Shopify themes.
- Developed microservices using Node JS and React JS to extend functionality of Dear WMS and Shopify.
- Developed custom Shopify functionality, such as lens customizations for glasses, custom shipping scripts, pre-ordering, and private B2B instances.
- Extended Wordpress sites by building child themes.
- Modified Existing Volusion themes.
Website Administrator, Suavecito, Inc., Sep 2012 - Sep 2015, Santa Ana, CA
- Customized layout and styled pages and blog posts.
- Optimized text content, images, and metadata for search engines.
- Created and managed PPC campaigns on Facebook and Google Ads.
- Defined and enforced consistent site structure for products, collections, pages, and blog posts.
Certificate Of Completion, Full Stack Programming
University of California, Irvine Division of Continuing Education - Irvine, CA